Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Easter Holiday

Easter Holiday
In the Easter holidays my family and I went to Mangawhai Heads Camping Park. On the first day Dad, Anastasia and I went to the nearby beach and found pipis! When we came back to our tent I saw my cousin Crystal! Then we went to the playground. That night when I slept it was freezing!

The next morning I was awake first, I stepped on the grass, it felt like it was wet, but it wasn’t. It was just cold. That morning when everyone was awake we had bacon and eggs. After breakfast we played cricket. Uncle taught me how to bowl. Then when it was time for me to bowl. I tried my hardest and I did it! I was so proud of myself and also for Crystal because she hit the ball. Then Anastasia, Crystal and I went to the playground on the camp site and played surfers ( because it was at the beach) For lunch we had home made burgers and it was delicious! After lunch we went to an island across the camp site in an eight horse powered boat. When we got there we walked across the island and my feet got stuck in the sand! It was like quicksand.

When we were about to go I got to drive the boat back and it was amazing. When we went home I was very sad. I asked my parents to go back one time and they said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment